في ManpowerGroup Middle East في
Project Manager دوام كامل في ManpowerGroup Middle East في Dubai, UAE
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم April 26, 2021
- Responsible for end-to-end project management within the Pharmaceutical Industry. i.e. milestones, follow-up across X-functional teams, developing project charters, coordinating touchpoints (virtually).
- Proactively identify, facilitate resolution and escalate issues.
- Leads project activities including kickoff meetings, recurring status meetings, reporting, risk tracking, steering committee meetings, and conflict resolution.
- Develops and drives detailed plans, identifying critical path and timing while meeting strategic intent and achieving key milestones.
- Manage resources to attain project deliverables and coordinate project communication for all stakeholders.
- Takes care of all On- Groundwork of the project like payments, collection of fees, Transactional monitoring, overseeing accounting, Manage spend etc.
- Ensure problem solving and decision making addressing major risks and issues by identifying, documenting, resolving, communicating or escalating to senior leadership when appropriate.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to manage expectations.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Business Analysis 1TRAINING87 درهم
563 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 20 Hours
Mini MBA Study 365128 درهم
833 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 28 Hours
Foundation Diploma - BTEC Level 3 Cromwell UK International Education LLC15,000 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: 1 Year Live virtual classroom