في Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority في
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم April 21, 2021
Analyze technical / business requirements and recommend technologies to enable DSO’s digital transformation strategies. Identify technology gaps, develop and implement appropriate solutions collaboratively.
Manage the campus-wide DSO voice, data and security infrastructure, ensuring that satisfactory level of services, connectivity and performance are maintained to all users, customers with a minimum cost and maximum availability.
- Review, analyze business and technical requirements to establish specifications for network design, installation, and administration.
- Optimize the current network through planned changes in the current architecture and design. The recommendations should be presented clearly and understandably to senior management.
- Continually provide accurate reports on the performance of the infrastructure to the management for future reviews and upgrades of the existing technology.
- Project Management: Manage projects for ICT infrastructure and deliver services in accordance with IT department’s objectives.
- Leadership abilities: able to coordinate and direct all phases of project-based efforts while managing, motivating, and leading project team initiatives.
- Measure the quality of the developed solution from an architecture perspective and ensure the conformance of delivered network infrastructure designs with predefined quality metrics.
- Ensure adherence to DSOA procedures and policies in all projects and installations.
- Provide inputs for building telecom and network design standard guidelines in various DSOA Construction projects.
- Liaise with the technology partners in designing efficient systems and establish quality-control procedures during implementation.
- To ensure at all times that all systems/equipment and network installations are operating efficiently in a way that enables the company to achieve its short term and long term business objectives.
- To liaise with vendors/ suppliers for up-to-date information on new technologies / devices.
- Detecting, logging, categorizing incidents and providing effective Tier-3 support and coordinate with the product vendor to resolve problems and issues.
- Managing network asset inventory through the useful lifecycle of each asset.
- Create and update all relevant system procedures/manuals
- Provide support to managers, team members and to ensure departmental best practice is adhered to.
A minimum of 5-8 years experience as a Network engineer and managing complex enterprise setup
Hands-on experience in leading all stages of system analysis efforts, including requirements definition, design, architecture, testing, and support
Project management experience
Experience in modern infrastructure technologies and designing/integrating complex enterprise architecture roadmaps
Experience at managing cross-functional teams for fast-paced projects as well as complex projects
Experience in liaising with vendors/suppliers for up to date information on new technologies/solutions
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.