PROJECT MANAGER – SUPPORT PROJECTS
في Parsons International Limited في
Abu Dhabi, UAE
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم March 31, 2021
Ready to put your project management expertise to work on complex, urban projects? Are you great with people and have a track record managing teams that get the job done?
Parsons is now hiring an experienced Project Manager with a desire to work on creating innovative, practical solutions to various projects that enhance the fabric of our community. In this role you will be responsible for the scope development, scope management and commercial performance of the project to meet project goals and objectives. Plans and defines program goals and devises methods to accomplish them; develops in depth knowledge of client objectives, contract terms and corporate policies. Parsons extensive experience in this field, combined with your experience coordinating projects through all phases of project inception, programming, design, and closeout will propel your career and leadership opportunities forward. We need our Project Managers to b e versatile, enthusiastic to work in highly flexible, team oriented environments that have exceptional communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Acts as the Company representative with the client and selected subcontractors during the program execution.
- Negotiates changes to the scope of work with the client and key subcontractors.
- Markets and secures additional work with client.
- Responsible for following up on instructions and commitments associated with the project. May participate in negotiations with regulatory agencies and in public meetings in support of clients.
- Oversees establishment of Project Execution Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan, and other documents as required.
- Establishes the program requirements for all areas of the project, and monitors the draft and final deliverables for adherence to these criteria.
- Responsible for the development and distribution of a one to two page description of the project to all members of the project team for reference.
- Plans, directs, supervises, and controls the execution of all business, technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the assigned project.
- Assigns responsibility for executing project plans to key subordinates after careful assessment of how to utilize their qualifications and strengths. Provides input to performance reviews and development plans for subordinates.
- Field responsibilities may include labor relations, local procurement and payroll operations, etc., if required.
- Mobilizes company resources, through liaison with support departments, other offices, or subsidiaries, to create project teams capable of completing effective, quality work.
- Discusses the qualifications required of the key project positions in specific detail with the profit center and department managers.
- Collaborates with the office facilities staff to address project space requirements.
- Works with other managers, project engineers, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and plans for the various elements of a project.
- Ensures that the project meets or exceeds goals established in these plans.
- Works with the key project individual to devise and execute actions plans to rectify potential cost overruns or delays, or to accommodate significant changes to the scope of work.
- Advises the client and company management of any such changes.
- The Project Manager is specifically responsible for maintaining current and timely change orders.
- Promotes technical and commercial excellence on the project through application of Quality Assurance processes.
- Monitors and reports to management on the progress of all project activity within the program, including significant milestones, and any conditions, which would affect project cost or schedule.
- Establishes weekly meeting to review project status and formulate action items.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.