في Home Plus Homes Real Estate في
Facility Manager دوام كامل في Home Plus Homes Real Estate في Dubai, UAE
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم March 22, 2021
The FM will be responsible for providing, maintaining, and developing a multitude of services including security, and health & safety. Such services range from property strategy, building, infrastructure and facilities maintenance, space management, communications, administration, and contract management for many outsourced engineering, maintenance, and cleaning service providers. The FM will have to demonstrate excellent leadership qualities and be able to handle multiple and often conflicting priorities. The FM also has to develop and maintain standard operating procedures, emergency response plans, preventive and predictive maintenance programs, and all technical documentation.
- Coordinating with the management for daily operation.
- Coordinating with the MEP supervisor & maintenance team for the daily maintenance job.
- Coordinating with the supplier for the material purchase.
- Reviewing the invoice and sign off for the payment process.
- Informing the FM coordinators of the additional quote prices for the buildings & apartments.
- Attending the client meetings.
- Doing the regular inspection for Buildings.
- Doing the root cause inspection for the major maintenance issues.
- Coordinating with Security & cleaning manager for the daily operation.
- Coordinating for the staff recruiting process.
- Reviewing the cleaning stock balance and ordering monthly cleaning stock as per the requirement.
- Coordinating with the third-party contractors for the ongoing jobs.
- Pending maintenance issue follows up with the supervisor & maintenance team.
- Reviewing the third-party quotations and submitting them to management for approval.
- Doing the work completion inspection for the third-party jobs.
- Arranging the third-party quotations for the additional jobs for the buildings.
- Follow up with the contractors for the major works in the building.
- Doing the snagging and de snagging for the new projects.
- Coordinating with property coordinators for the check-out flats snagging quote.
- Making the major snag list for the buildings and follow up with the contractors.
- Coordinating with the client for a new maintenance contract.
- Prepare and present business proposals to clients, highlighting their ability and prior experience in property/estate management
- Carry out financial obligations such as budget preparation, rent collection, and maintenance of financial records/statement
- Monitor the performance of hired contractors to ensure efficient performance of duties
- Identify and address arising tenant issues/complaints
- Conduct regular inspection of estate grounds and facilities to ensure they are in good condition
- Supervise the repair and replacement of damaged parts of a building or property.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Event Management Diploma Oxford Home Study College278 درهم
2,626 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: 260 Hours
Communication Techniques for Managers New Skills Academy88 درهم
1,098 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 6 Hours
Foundation Diploma - BTEC Level 3 Cromwell UK International Education LLC15,000 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: 1 Year Live virtual classroom