Careers in National Petroleum Company (NPCC)
NPCC is a Public Joint Stock Company owned by the General Holding Corporation (GHC) which holds a 70% interest and the Consolidated Contractors Group (S.A.L.),CCC which holds the remaining 30%.
Today, NPCC, as an established global construction company, provides Clients total Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services in the development of offshore and onshore Oil and Gas fields for the Arabian Gulf and the regional markets.
There are currently no active Jobs from National Petroleum Company (NPCC).