Rig Manager - Oman
A leading global oil field service company is currently looking for a Rig Manager to work in Oman. The role will be based in Oman working on behalf of the national oil company. The role will be working on 35x35 pattern.
- Contractors Drilling Company QHSE policies and procedures. To manage the company's interest at the rig site in respect of our clients, the well program and all personnel on board the rig.
- Acts as the lead for the safety of all personnel on the rig and in the rig camp.
- Manages rig operations in a safe manner according to SDS policies and procedures.
- Observes proper rig operating procedures, noting unsafe practices.
- Plays an active part in QHSE meetings, tool box meetings, the TQM program and all other company safety management systems.
- Is proficient in STOP for supervisors and uses its techniques. Promotes the use of STOP for employees to the personnel under his supervision.
- Ensures the crews are trained in emergency evacuation procedures
- Minimum of 4 years' experience as Rig Manager
- Proven work record as a Rig Manager working on Land rigs
- Previous experience in regional or working with PDO would be advantageous but not essential
- Have a valid level 4 IWCF certificate
- Has done stuck pipe course and have certificate
- Have experience in HP/HT wells
- Lucrative rates
- Long-term Position
- Leading Oil field service company
- 35x35 work pattern
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
NES Global Talent
Facilities Management Diploma New Skills AcademyAED 129
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 14 Hours
AED 2,473Duration: Upto 24 Hours
Certified ERP Manager VskillsAED 213
AED 426Duration: 1 To 2 Months