Job Description & Summary Job Description Summary We assist clients as they plan and execute their capital market transactions. Whether the planned transaction is a local, regional or international listing, our team has the requisite expertise and skills to assist, and typically advises on IPO readiness diagnostics, supporting companies remediate IPO readiness findings and get ready for an IPO, comfort letter work including 144A and EMTN programme comfort letters, IPO diligence reports including working capital report, and pro forma financial information support Responsibilities
- You will be required to possess a strong ability to work under pressure and manage your time, as the delivery role requires the creation of high quality of complex client deliverables that will be submitted for the managers and partners' reviews.
- Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in capital markets and accounting matters and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market;
- You will also be required to possess knowledge of IFRS preferably through working in the audit or accounting advisory practice of an accounting firm;
- You will be working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate;
- Keeping up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world;
- You will also be expected to build and maintain positive, productive and professional relationships with client personnel and colleagues;
- The role sits within a rapidly growing part of PwC's Capital Markets team within our Middle East Assurance practice. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for the delivery of capital markets and accounting solutions across a range of sectors. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. He will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output;
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferably in business studies, economics, accounting or finance;
- Mandatory qualifications: One of the following qualifications are mandatory for the candidate to perform the role: ACA, ACCA, CPA;
- Ambition: Candidate should have a clear objective to develop a career in capital markets advisory work as outlined in the business overview.
- Interpersonal skills: The role requires interacting with regional and international law firms, investment banks and senior management of our clients so the candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines;
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English is required and multilingual Arabic speaker is beneficial;
- Ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
- 3 years+ of audit or other related experience in a Big 4 firm preferably within the Middle East. Since this is a capital markets role, candidates with any experience of undertaking capital markets engagements (as outlined in business overview) will be preferred.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
PwC - UAE
Understanding the Financial Reporting Inspire London CollegeAED 46
AED 598Duration: 40 Hours
Certified Mutual Funds Advisor VskillsAED 181
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
Certified Wealth Manager VskillsAED 207
AED 411Duration: 1 To 2 Months