Contractor HSSE Management Lead
Shell - Qatar
- Focal point for Pearl GTL’s Contractor Safety Management Process that meets the overall Shell HSSE Control frame work requirements
- Provide support to HSSE, Contracts/Procurement and Contract Holders in Pre & Post Award Contracts Safety Management
- Work with internal stakeholders (contract holders, Maintenance Manager, Contract Engineers ) and Contractors to maintain an effective working relationship
- Establish, develop and implement procedures for managing Contracts Safety
- Support the Green-Banding Assessment process for pre-bid contractor assessment
- Support the HSSE Readiness to Start process for successful contractors
- Auditing and reviewing contractor safety management process at specified frequencies for effectiveness
- Participate with Contract and Procurement in monthly/quarterly contractor Business Performance Reviews.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business Management or Science/Technical discipline
- Minimum 5 Years experience in the Energy / Oil & Gas industry
- Proven experience in a complex large multinational organization
- Practical experience of Contracts Safety & Contracts Management (using recognized Contracts & Safety Management standards (OSHAS, IOGP etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization and with external stakeholders.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is an essential requirement for the job