who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
about this team: We believe in a culture-based and team approach to security and safety. Asset protection accomplishes this through collaboration and partnership to establish a culture of safety, honesty, and integrity. We align ourselves and our partners with the practice of gratitude and appreciation. We're responsible for all aspects of asset protection impact in the regions, partners, and business units. The Specialist will be critical to the success of the most complex and important business unit at lululemon. The specialist will support field asset protection teams throughout North America with protecting our people and property in assigned areas, maintaining a safe and secure environment for guests, while educating store teams and partners (in collaboration with Asset Protection Managers).
a day in the life: what you’ll do:
- Deliver best-in-class training that is rooted in our culture and core values.
- Produce reporting and research, utilizing exception-based reporting system and investigative tools to investigate and minimize losses.
- Influence regional and store retail partners with minimizing risk to our people and property. Deliver support to field asset protection manager(s) to execute AP field strategy.
- Deliver support to senior manager field asset protection with major security risks such as natural disasters or workplace violence as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree or 2-3 years related experience life safety and security experience, including direct experience identifying and leading internal investigations.
- 5+ years of retail operations management, including multiple retailers.
- Formal Interview and Interrogation training, preferred WZ.
- Experience utilizing exception-based reporting tool, specifically Sysrepublic.
- Previous experience working remotely.
- Experience delivering best-in-class training that is rooted in our culture and core values.
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.