Quality Leader - Surface Pressure Control
Do you enjoy being part of a team that ensures the highest quality?
Does being part of the Quality process for innovative energy products interest you?
Join our Quality Team
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, we are industry-leading.
Partner with the best
As a Quality Leader, you will ensure we align with quality requirements. You will be integral in verifying that our products meet quality standards
As a Quality Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Developing regular redesign of processes due to changing circumstances or management needs
- Leading process improvement project initiatives; negotiate and work with external vendors on process improvement initiatives as required.
- Creating effective communication with other functional areas required. Influencing peers to meet the objectives.
- Providing service unit services to the function or directly to the business
- Handling work requiring analysis and interpretation, Procedures don't cover all the exceptions, Approaches for exceptions have to be developed
- Contributing to project as a team member or leads small projects. Work on goals take 3-/months to complete, time horizon for results/impact is 2-12/months
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Functional Management.
- Be able to ensure all customer reports are issued and resolved in a timely fashion.
- Have a good understanding of Process Safety Management (PSM) and Health, Safety and Environmental practices.
- Have Pressure Control Equipment experience preferable - API 6A /API 16A.
- Have exposure to Aramco 45-SAMSS-005.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Normal Working Hours, Sunday to Thursday or as required by the workload
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Baker Hughes serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production.