Overview Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation. We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition. Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team. When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford. Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of billing practices and controls.
- Ability to interpret and follow a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to effectively work with employees, supervisors, vendors and customers.
- General computer knowledge including the use the Microsoft Office programs.
- Minimum of 0-2+ years of related billing, accounting or purchasing experience
- College/University Degree qualified
- Compile information and records to prepare purchase orders in accordance with proper procedures.
- Interview and confer with vendors to obtain product or service information, such as price availability, and delivery schedule.
- Estimate values according to knowledge of market prices.
- Review bid proposals and negotiate contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority.
- Maintain manual or computerized procurement records, such as items or services purchased, cost, delivery, product quality or performance and inventories.
- Discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control personnel, users, vendors and others to determine source of trouble and take corrective action.
- Select and order merchandise from showings by representatives or purchase items on open market.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Introduction to Purchasing & Procurement John AcademyAED 65
AED 1,049Duration: Upto 5 Hours
Logistics and Supply Chain Management Diploma John AcademyAED 79
AED 1,543Duration: Upto 4 Hours