- Act as a subject matter expert on all matters related to Tax Compliance.
- Work collaboratively with the other FSRA regulatory functions (particularly Policy & Legal, Supervision and Enforcement) and the Registration Authority to deliver FATCA and CRS Tax regulatory related matters and achieve the objectives of the ADGM; Be responsible for maintaining the Unit's internal procedures manual.
- Conduct FATCA /CRS related internal training.
- Effectively communicate the FATCA/CRS compliance programme requirements to ADGM Reportable Financial Institutions (RFI's), including issuance of directives, circulars, website content, and ensure meeting all imposed timelines and audits.
- Assist and monitor annual returns/submissions for each calendar year for the RFI's, ensure identification of deficiencies in FATCA/CRS reports submitted.
- Maintain routines designed to identify RFIs and assess their correct classification (including non-regulated entities).
- Assist in conducting the FATCA/CRS reviews/audits, including follow ups and remedial action plans for ADGM's RFI's.
- Understand, adopt, adhere and practice responsibilities or controls as per ADGM Information Security policy and as per best practices explained in the induction and awareness sessions.
- Maintain Confidentiality, Integrity and availability of the ADGM Information at all times i.e., within as well as outside ADGM.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience, ideally the majority in a FATCA /CRS related role.
- Demonstrable ability to draft and deliver internal and external communications in English.
- Proficient in business English.
- Understanding of financial crime related matter in general and international tax reporting requirements in particular.
- Experience in the regulation or supervision of financial crime for financial institutions/DNFBPs.
- Knowledge of financial services, commercial or corporate laws and regulations.
- Knowledge in risk assessments.
- Internal and external stakeholder management skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good communications skills both in writing and orally.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM)
Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin Margin trading on Binance Apex LearningAED 74
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 2 Hours
Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin Margin trading on Binance One EducationAED 74
AED 1,286Duration: Upto 2 Hours