At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
As a Field Services Specialist - Mechanical Heavy Duty Gas Turbine, you will be responsible for :
- Two-year Technical Degree preferred. Industry experience and TPS product line training required.
- He/She's mainly specialized on Heavy Duty Gas Turbine Products. assignments/requirements. Ability to alternate methods of completing tasks if the set method is not viable.
- Communicate with various clients and must have good customer service skills. Quickly adjusts to changing job.
- He/She is able to perform in autonomy the Installation and/or Maintenance activities of TPS Rotating equipment in the Field at Customer Sites.
- He/She is responsible to perform minor/major maintenance of equipment following the TPS Service Site Quality Check Lists and procedures. May be the primary contact to work with the Customer Representative and Site Team to coordinate activities at the Customer Job Site.
- Provides records of all activities accomplished at Customer Site to the Baker Hughes TPS Supervisor and promotes and maintains good team relations. Executes all required responsibilities safely by following all TPS Service applicable processes and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required according to the specified scope of work.
- He/She has the knowledge and the skills to actively coordinate and organize the commissioning and start-up activities of TPS rotating equipment.
- He/she may be able to provide significant troubleshooting support on the equipment under maintenance and/or installation in the Field.
- May have acquired expertise in more than one TPS rotating Equipment product.
- Actively looks for business opportunities during normal Site activities.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes Core Values (HSE, Quality and Compliance).
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.
About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Baker Hughes serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production.