Overview Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation. We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition. Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team. When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford. Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provide you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities Responsible for planning and directing efficient machining activities and ensuring quality through the production process. Assumes the responsibility for the productivity and overall quality of manufacturing operations. Plans method of manufacture and sequence of operations to ensure efficiency and quality to meet Weatherford standards. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Study production schedule and direct employees to meet delivery schedules.
- Establish method of manufacture and determine tooling and fixturing required to produce quality parts efficiently.
- Provide proficient technical training for machine shop personnel.
- Evaluate productivity and review standard for recommended action.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 5+ years planning/scheduling experience in an MRP-driven manufacturing environment.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Ability to work as part of cross-functional teams.
- Excellent understanding of Materials Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Good communication skills (oral and written). Ability to effectively interface and collaborate with all departments to ensure positive results.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.