Field Specialist-Wireline Would you like the opportunity to work for oilfield Services Company?Would you like to work with oilfield equipment?Join our Oilfield Services TeamOur Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Wireline Services team arrange technical expertise to meet our client expectation. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.Partner with the bestAs a Field Specialist-Wireline, you will be providing well site support and guidance to our global customers. You will have the opportunity to solve interesting and complex problems while utilizing the latest technology.As a Senior Field Specialist-Wireline, you will be responsible for:
- Running multiple applications in at least one product line with a basic understanding of applications in other product lines
- Preparing, managing and runs a service unit ensuring the unit is maintained in an operational and presentable condition.
- Working with customer representative and drill crew on location on routine matters at the rig
- Acting as a trusted advisor at the wellsite promotes and maintains good customer relations
- Executing all required responsibilities safely at well site as per equipment and logistics manuals.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance to company HSE policies, legal compliance requirements and core values
- Have a technical degree or diploma (or equivalent) and demonstrate good experience of working in a production or manufacturing environment
- Have ability to work and communicate well with others
- Have ability to organize, assess, prioritize tasks, milestones and deliverable
- Be a good team player with the ability to work independently
- Have previous experience as a wireline engineer / specialist with Baker Hughes Wireline.
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day (Subject to manager approval)
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.