Electro-Mechanical ARMO Technician
Would you like the opportunity to collaborate on a wide range of technical products?
Do you enjoy creating innovative and strategic solutions to solve complex problems?
Join our growing team
As a global team, we design and deliver surface pressure control equipment, as well as support field maintenance, commissioning and de-commissioning. Innovating in the energy industry, surface pressure control capabilities are industry-leading.
Partner with the best
As an Electro-Mechanical Technician you will troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform the visual inspection of mechanical assemblies. Whilst assisting in repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment, you will perform all test with minimal instruction.
As an Electro-Mechanical Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing procedures for assembly, disassembly and test verification accuracy
- Configuring test stations and systems
- Analyzing and interpreting data from environmental tests, and troubleshooting equipment problems
- Assisting in the set-up of experiments and the recordings of experimental data in collaboration with Engineering and Reliability groups
- Testing and evaluating the performance and, if required, repairing general purpose test equipment
- Providing leadership/coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence
- Working in compliance with HS&E policies and procedures
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a technical diploma or Associates degree in Electrical/Mechanical field
- Have at least 3 years of related experience in electro-mechanical function
- Have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists
- Be proficient in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes
- Be proficient in the use of multimeters, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments
- Have advanced computer skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is a shift based working pattern. Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.