Are you passionate about providing complex technical solutions?
Do you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality services for our customers?
Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Pressure Pumping team are expertise in Cementing, Coiled Tubing & Stimulation.
Partner with the best
As a Coiled Tubing Mechanic, you will play a vital role onsite with our customers. You'll be the onsite expert, continually developing knowledge and skills to deliver innovative solutions for customers.
As an Experienced Coiled Tubing Mechanic, you will be responsible for:
• Maintaining Baker Hughes Coiled Tubing Equipment Power Packs (Skids and Wet Kits) Control Cabins, Coiled Tubing Reels and Injector Heads in accordance with Baker Hughes Maintenance Procedures and OEM Operating Specifications
• Maintaining engines, pump drive gearboxes, transmissions and refurbishes equipment.
• Reviewing Company/OEM procedures for assembly, disassembly, and test verification accuracy.
• Facilitating third-party repair of equipment when required and Analyzing and interpret data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems.
• Ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems. Maintains records.
• Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment. Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures. Handles special projects, as assigned.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have knowledge and expertise on engine (Detroit, Cummins, CAT) troubleshooting and fault finding .
• Have knowledge on Hydra Rig Coiled Tubing Equipment
• Be able to read and interpret blueprints, hydraulic schematics , assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices
• Have knowledge and expertise on hydraulic circuits and ability to troubleshoot faults.
• Knowledgeable in Maximo advantageous
• Have a Technical diploma with Minimum 4+ years in Coiled Tubing Equipment experience.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.