As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the job:
- To maximise the revenue potential from Aftersales operations to meet the Net Sales, Gross margin & net profit objectives.
- To provide positive customer experience and achieve customer satisfaction targets through efficient Aftersales process.
- To monitor and coordinate the planned individual staff career development plans are achieved through training and ensure high motivation levels.
- To achieve the company objective on Emiratisation, coaching, training and provide a career path
- To implement the Principals Dealer standards on Systems and processes for achieving compliance and adopting best business practise.
- To plan and deliver optimal utilisation of the manpower resources to meet or exceed Aftersales performance KPI benchmarks on productivity, efficiency, turnaround time, revenue per order through process and people development.
- To effectively monitor and follow up credit outstanding as well maintain cordial relationship with Creditors to achieve nil overdue more than 60 days and review credit limits in line with business.
- To adhere to product concern handling and escalation process to achieve timely resolution and customer satisfaction and ensure staff are technically updated of the developments.
- Ensure effective implementation of Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental management systems at your respective location
- Diploma or Bachelor of Automobile /Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum Experience: 5 to 8 Years overall experience with automobile dealership – Out of which a minimum 3 years in Service Dept. at managerial role.
- Job-Specific Skills: Automotive dealer / distributor business processes, working knowledge of MS office, ERP skills, KPI driven customer focused operation, leadership
- Behavioural Competencies: People oriented, strategic and analytical, honest and responsible, cultural sensitive and sound work ethics.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.