Our Global Project Management Consultancy (PMC) client has a new requirement for a well experienced Infrastructure Draughtsman to join their team in Abu Dhabi to work on new projects in the UAE & Wider GCC. Successful candidates will have extensive experience as an Infrastructure Draughtsman ideally with a recognised consultancy company background.This role is available for immediate joining and is a temporary position for 3-6 months outsourced through J10 Consulting.Key Responsibilities:
- Performs complex modelling and drafting assignments that require resolving issues or making recommendations.
- Profound understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Inclusive of Model authoring using BIM tools (Civil 3D) and extracting drawings and quantities from BIM models and performing Clash Detections and Visual Walkthroughs in Navisworks.
- Knowledge of Roads and Utilities UAE standards.
- Demonstrates creativity and judgment in anticipating and solving both routine and unusual operations problems, resolving operational objectives and requirements, coordinating programs and projects.
- Position requires progressive experience in coordinating activities of one or more CADD BIM staff across multiple projects.
- Identifies software and equipment needed to supplement gaps in productivity and service capability. Assists junior staff with technical training.
- Supervises and coordinates assignments of designer team.
- Monitors quality control, progress, scheduling and execution of product delivery to internal/external clients.
- Works under general guidance of the Sr. Manager.
- Understanding of BIM Standard and workflow.
- Use of Common Data Environment for information exchange.
- Understanding and Implementing BIM workflow, budgeting, and BIM execution planning and its standards.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field.
- Diploma in Engineering, preferably Civil.
- Experience in roads and utilities drafting.
- Strong Experience of Civil 3D
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.