Job Title: Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant, Enterprise, and Risk systems Reports to: Manager, Enterprise, and Risk systemsGroup/Business Unit: Application Services Department/Section Information TechnologyJOB PURPOSE: Techno functional consultant that is responsible for planning, executing, and leading the ERP Microsoft Dynamics 365 FIN OPS implementation and integration with satellite systems.Investigate, track, and resolve incidents and requests within the remit of IT. The incumbent should possess the necessary knowledge to suggest and help ensure practical solutions are documented and successfully implemented in-line with business requirements. The Job holder should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS: Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s in computer engineering, Computer Information Systems or Computer Science or related field
- More than 5 years of experience in relevant position
- A minimum of 5+ years Dynamics technical design and development experience (X++, C#, SSRS and BI development)
- Participated in a minimum of 3-4 MS full life cycle Dynamics 365 F&O implementations projects in a role of a Developer and Technical consultant
- Functional experience in the following modules Finance, Project Accounting, Procurement, GL, VAT and HR including Payroll
- Experience in performance optimization (X++ application code, troubleshooting D365 components, AXPerf, LCS Environment monitoring, SQL performance optimization)
- Develop and Program in X++, Create and Modify Classes, Tables, Forms, Creating Queries workflow and Reports While Utilizing Best Development Practices.
- Ability to organize, prioritize estimate and deliver tasks meeting deadlines
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate complex concepts effectively to business users and external parties.
- Keen interest in the business and business processes, and to provide quality services.
- Goal driven, result oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Well-organized and able to multitask effectively.
- Solid understanding of design patterns and software development standards
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Write well-designed, clean, testable, efficient, and documented code.
- Good understanding of layout and user interface design principles
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.