- Meeting and exceeding sales goals on a monthly basis.
- Studies and understands all facets of the media products and services being offered
- Meet the set sales quota for the company's PR, Marketing communications and Corporate Publishing Division
- Trains in various sales tactics and approaches approved by the company
- Generate new leads through various sales methods such as cold-calling, visiting businesses, virtual meetings, emails and other direct marketing campaigns.
- Design and execute a comprehensive and actionable sales plan.
- Build, create and maintain a database of prospective clients.
- Attend marketing events such as conferences, exhibitions and other corporate events to identify prospective clients and support existing client's needs.
- Upsell and cross-sell to existing clients
- Craft out for strategic partnerships with brands and suppliers
- Serve as an industry expert to educate decision-makers and build rapport by keeping up with the latest trends to break down barriers and close sales
- Seek new ways to increase the services offered to existing client and increase the income generated
- Source and develop new business opportunities, through one’s own initiative and with the support and direction of management
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships through regular close contact account management; which will include regular face to face meetings, telephone, mail and email communication
- Communicate and coordinate appropriate account details to various teams in a timely fashion as per the policies and procedures to ensure client’s needs are known and dully met
- Respond to requests from the client in an efficient and timely manner
- Provide after sales support and client proximity to make sure I do the extra mile when necessary
- Maintain accurate records
- Working towards monthly target
- business development executive: 3 years (Preferred)
- Media services Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Sales and Negotiation starting now.
Sales funnel secrets - Level 3 Study 365AED 92
AED 955Duration: 5 Hours
Closing Generation Gap in the Workplace Skill ExpressAED 49
AED 999Duration: Upto 2 Hours