Field Trainer Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel to new locations and provide training as part of the opening team
- Travel to stores to train employees on new marketing initiatives or systems
- Develop or update supplemental materials, such as employee handbooks
- Develop in-store training activities
- Work with on-site managers to uphold business standards across all locations
- Associate or bachelor’s degree a plus
- Industry experience (in guest services or restaurant management)
- Ability to travel
- Attention to detail
- Bilingual communication skills a plus.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Field Trainer: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- driving License (Required)
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.