We are seeking a qualified, motivated individual to join our company as a Systems Architect. As part of our information technology team, you will develop a high-level understanding of the complex systems governing and facilitating our business operations, making recommendations and implementing changes to increase efficiency and support overall business objectives. You will collaborate with departmental leadership and key stakeholders to assess our existing systems infrastructure. You will then determine how best to update, upgrade, and reorganize our technology to create a lean, efficient systems architecture capable of supporting our various projects and goals.Systems Architect Duties and Responsibilities
- Periodically audit existing systems infrastructure and architecture to ensure an accurate, high-level understanding of present capabilities
- Report to leadership and key stakeholders regarding your findings, making recommendations and providing clear roadmaps for successful changes
- Collaborate with other IT professionals and software engineers to develop systems solutions capable of supporting our goals
- Oversee teams that implement changes in physical hardware and software, ensuring seamless integration of new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field; master’s degree or equivalent professional experience is preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of corporate systems architecture processes and trends
- Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills
- Experience with software development cycles
- Expert knowledge of programming languages, including PHP, Python and Other languages.
- Alignment with overall goals
- Specific business requirements
- The existing IT ecosystem
- New and established technologies
- IT resources and staffing
- Cost control and return on investment
- End user and customer needs and experience
- Availability, responsiveness, reliability, and resilience of critical elements
- Alignment with architecture standards and best practice
- IT service management and support
- Tell me something about Yourself
- Can you start immediately?
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.