Our Company is looking for a Charge Nurse with the following qualification:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing with home country license
- With experience in home care setting. Working as Senior Charge Nurse/Nurse Manager is a PLUS
- Experience in handling nursing schedules, performance evaluation, and competency
- Fluency in English. Arabic language desirable but not essential
- Advanced knowledge in home care standards, JAWDA-KPI, accreditation bodies, and health authorities in UAE;
- Effective and professional communication techniques, including writing and speaking
- Strong leadership and analytical thinking skills that provides coordination for any circumstances requiring immediate response or resolution
- Quality management – continuously focusing on improvement of systems and processes with emphasis on client needs
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & etc.)
- Organized and can handle multi-tasking
- Willing to relocate or currently in Al Ain, UAE.
- Can join immediately or by December
- Can you join immediately? If not, when can you join?
- DOH/DHA/MOH License? (Preferred)
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Aman Home Health Care
Nursing Assistant Global EdulinkAED 384
AED 2,596Duration: Upto 50 Hours
Diploma in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness International AcademyAED 1,215Duration: Upto 6 Months