United Arab Emirates
About the Role:Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking.
Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We currently seek a Content Writer to assist our Advisory Services team with showcasing our expertise across the region, through thought leadership, white papers, case studies, internal stories, website insights and social media content.
WSP welcomes applications for part time and flexible working and would be happy to discuss potential options with you as part of your application.
A typical week would include:
- Utilise your story mining expertise by engaging our Advisory Services experts to create compelling thought leadership, white papers, case studies, internal stories, website insights and social media content
- Edit and proof content produced for the Advisory Services team and ensure that content published both internally and externally delivers the right key messages and adapts the WSP tone of voice
- Gather and develop internal and external news stories in line with emerging trends in the Advisory space
- Work closely with the Brand team to follow analytics trends, demonstrate expertise, and improve market perception of WSP
- Recognise and suggest unique ways of showcasing Advisory Services expertise, including but not limited to digital, sustainability, master planning, urban development, asset management, and economic resilience fields.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Degree qualified in Communications / Journalism / Public Relations or related fields with a minimum 4 to 6 years of experience
- Able to demonstrate a track record of producing content that increases engagement with a target audience.
- Fluent level ability to write and communicate in English.
- Confident and outgoing personality; adept at building, maintaining and leveraging relationships with key stakeholders
- Awareness and experience of creating content that can be adapted for different media platforms
- This position requires excellent writing skills, high level of creativity, and the ability to recognise and respond to opportunities that differentiate WSP
- Curiosity is key! At WSP we challenge the status quo, aim to view the future more clearly and enjoy seeking out solutions to complex problems.
What if we can?What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
About us:WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Copywriting Secrets Knowledge DoorAED 51
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 2 Hours
Blogging Certificate Level 2 London Institute of Business & ManagementAED 73
AED 771Duration: Upto 34 Hours