- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward patients at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with patients through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving patients' complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of patients, or clients interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Bachelor Degree is required.
- 3 to 5 years UAE experience is required.
- Computer skills are a must.
- Communication skills are a must.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Hotel Background is preferred.
- Medical Background is also preferred.
- Presentation skills are preferred.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- telemarketer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Care: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Office Adminstration: 3 years (Preferred)
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Trucare Plus Healthcare
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Microsoft Office starting now.
Office 2010: Getting Up to Speed 1TRAININGAED 83
AED 563Duration: Upto 6 Hours
Outlook for iOS 1TRAININGAED 83
AED 563Duration: Upto 2 Hours