- the EMEA Customer Success team has 9 people and CSMs cover onboarding, auditing, renewals and helping our customers to improve their strategies while using the most of ROI Hunter platform
- the team is very supportive, helpful, and collaborative and you would take care of our enterprise e-commerce clients in MENA region
- you can expect to help our enterprise clients (e-commerce retailers) with onboarding, strategies, audits, and analysis of their product marketing. You will work closely with their marketing teams (you will not run the ads for them)
- the role has a big potential in growth and you will build strong relationships with the biggest e-com retailers, Facebook and Google
- we expect you to have 2.5 + years of experience in managing clients or accounts in the marketing agencies, marketing domain or SaaS company
- you have at least 2+ years managing/overseeing and/or executing Facebook or Google Ads
- professional level of English and Arabic is a must
- we welcome your ideas and suggestions for improvement
- we support each other and also your development and education
Great, friendly team and managers – one of the best things in our company.
Autonomy – we trust each other and expect to be self-driven, proactive, and self-motivated.
We love to celebrate our success and see our impact.
Open culture – Questions? Feel free to ask! Work benefits Education budget
Quarterly paid bonuses
Company and team social events
Annual flight tickets
Medical insurance Who we are ROI Hunter is a B2B SaaS startup and we've built a Product Marketing Platform for e-Commerce. A certified Google and Facebook Marketing Partner.
ROI Hunter’s Product Marketing Platform provides visibility of a product’s performance across channels and enables companies to derive actionable insights from data, make business-critical decisions and optimize their performance marketing efforts for profitability.
Founded in 2014 in Brno, Czech Republic with 85+ Hunters in offices located in London, Prague, Brno, Dubai, Brazil and a few of us work remotely. Do you like it? Let's chat over a video call and learn more about each other! Apply today
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.