- University degree in marketing, business or similar related field
- Several years of experience in the field of marketing / communication.
- Experience with Free Search optimizations, AdWords (paid search), Social and Digital Advertising Experience with tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Kenshoo etc.
- Experience with automation tools to develop and execute marketing campaigns
- Strong communication skills and high standard of verbal and written English
- MS Office: Word & Excel proficiency
In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop marketing strategies to drive demand and new seller acquisition across multiple traffic channels. You will grow traffic across free and paid channels, optimize existing campaigns to drive quality conversions and improve marketing ROI. You will work to identify opportunities to automate in order to scale the marketing workflows and to free-up time for high judgment, high value activities. You will work with multiple stakeholders to invent, test and roll-out new ideas touching multiple parts of the seller experience including internal and external platforms. You will have strong communication skills to lead executive interactions and to influence a broad set of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
We are looking for someone to develop a healthy obsession with extracting patterns from ambiguous and voluminous amounts of data to provide recommendations and the implementation of key initiatives. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with rolling up the sleeves to deal with ambiguity, show strong attention to detail, display high-calibre analytical ability and will be at ease working in a fast-paced environment. You must also enjoy being a creative contributor and thrive working in a start-up like environment.
The position is based in Dubai, covering the MENA region.
- Fluency in additional languages such as: Arabic
- Exposure to B2B marketing strategies
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrated ability to leverage complex data, including customer research and return on investment, to develop marketing strategies
- Experience using SQL to pull data and metrics to deliver reports
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) & CRM systems
- Understanding of HTML and ability to make basic edits & changes
- Demonstrable, successful, history of defining marketing strategy and executional excellence
- Ability to collaborate successfully with internal teams and deliver results
- Process-oriented mindset with experience working with and managing external agencies/resources
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Amazon Middle East and NA FZ
Digital Marketing Course CentralAED 49
AED 514Duration: Upto 29 Hours
Diploma in Marketing Basics Course GateAED 49
AED 1,714Duration: Upto 5 Hours
Effective Planning of Media Campaigns London Training For ExcellenceAED 6,427Duration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom
Strategic Planning for Marketing, Sales and Promotion Management London Training For ExcellenceAED 6,427Duration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom