Job purpose of Driver cum Logistic Coordinator is mainly responsible in the overall logistics functions, such as accurate and timely collection, dispatch, planning activities; and practical, timely and cost efficient delivery entry/exit of equipment and other items.Key duties/responsibilities of Driver cum Logistic Coordinator:A range of tasks is undertaken by the Driver cum Logistics Coordinator to support the smooth and efficient operational requirements both onshore & offshore incompliance to company adhered QHSE systems and procedures, which usually include the following:
- Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of equipment & other office goods
- Coordinating and controlling the logistics cycle and associated operations as per Daniel Logistics operating procedure
- Maintaining and analyzing database of Logistics to monitor performance and plan improvements and as per company requirements
- Tracking of equipment
- Liaising and negotiating with agents
- Assist in the processing of customs clearance equipment/office supplies, consumables and the like
- Preparing Shipping invoice as provided by Engineering Dept.
- Acknowledge receipt of equipment/supplies delivery and notify concerned dept.
- Accurate and efficient control/monitoring of entry/exit bills in database.
- Provide clerical support to the PRO /other section where required
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Daniel Surveying FZC
Daniel Survey (FZC) was formed to provide world class survey services to Oil & Gas Industry (Offshore & Onshore) in the Middle East, Asia and Africa. The core of this organization is the highly experienced and accomplished Project Management Team having vast experience in executing varied types of survey related projects.