- Operates various types of printing machines including offset, letterset, and screen printers.
- Reviews client requests to understand scope and parameters of print jobs.
- Determines quantities required for print job.
- Matches colors for print job per job request.
- Aligns and configures machinery.
- Inspects random production samples to evaluate quality of printings.
- Maintains inventory of supplies needed to operate printing machines.
- Troubleshoots issues with printing machine and makes basic repairs.
- Performs routine maintenance on printing machines.
- Drafts and submits reports for daily production totals.
- Maintains a clean area around printing machinery.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.