- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- ARABIC (fluent) - ENGLISH (intermediate) Speaker.
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal-customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Do you have permanent visa?
- What is your nationality?
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Arabic Fluently? (Preferred)
- English and Arabic (Required)
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Budapest with me
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Sales and Negotiation starting now.
Strategic Business Planning and Implementation Lead AcademyAED 44
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 1 Hour
Dynamite Sales Presentations Skill ExpressAED 49
AED 999Duration: Upto 2 Hours