ROLE DESCRIPTIONProvide product management & sales engagement to resellers. Understand vendor strategy & goals. Key in developing aligned strategies for the benefit of Westcon. Participate in the execution of sales and marketing plans in the UAE.This role will look after Forescout and TrendMicro products based in Dubai covering UAE and Gulf.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIESSales
- Identify and establish new customer accounts (e.g., call dormant accounts, cold call, obtain leads from vendors)
- Maintain and grow business with existing accounts
- Support internal sales in managing account administration
- Consult with customers in selling and supporting Westcon products and services
- Provide product presentations and sales training for assigned accounts
- Manage demo stock requirements and evaluation stock
- Prepare partner plans and execute directly
- Identify cross selling opportunities within Westcon’s products and services portfolio
- Create value add opportunities for Westcon
- Develop relationships with Vendor Account Management Teams
- Keep customers up-to-date with product-related information
- Coordinate with training, marketing, business development, and product management to effectively support the customer
- Establish productive vendor relations to ensure quality of service to customers
- Maintain up-to-date profiles on accounts showing revenue projects and quotas
- Gain general understanding of customer business and strategic plans as they relate to Westcon products and services
- Maintain relevant account information on CRM.
- Monitor performance of allocated accounts and identify areas of opportunity
- Provide support in sales presentations, products demonstrations, customer training, and solution delivery
- Consult with appropriate internal resources for guidance and support in serving customers
- Provide & manage forecasts into Product Manager
- Work at customer sites as part of engagement strategy
- Attend customer meetings as required, including any additional Westcon support as required ie: Presales
- Ensure forecasts are submitted in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare business development plans for account set.
- Attend relevant internal and external product training
- Meet all reporting deadlines with accuracy (e.g., call reporting, pipeline reporting, etc).
- Attend all required internal and external meetings
- Maintain and develop own knowledge of Westcon and vendor product portfolio
- Arab Speaker
- Channel sales experience
- End-User sales experience
- business development manager: 5 years (Preferred)
- Business Developments: 1 year (Preferred)
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Westcon Comstor Middle East
Negotiation Skills for Sales Lead AcademyAED 44
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 1 Hour
AED 1,249Duration: Upto 4 Hours