WIRELINE MECHANIC R&M SPECIALIST III
Overview Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities Has responsibility for assisting with the development of reliability-based maintenance strategy, based on preventive and predictive maintenance for the product line equipment. Work directly with the Maintenance Manager to build a reliable system and maintenance team. Works with Repair and Maintenance Technicians to schedule workload. Primarily activity is at workshop, troubleshooting, repairing, refurbishing, implementing mandatory modifications and executing and/or planning preventive and corrective maintenance of field equipment and tools, helping to mitigate assets related non-productive time and improve overall field service delivery performance. He/she may be required to attend a client location to perform his/her duties whenever an R&M task is deemed necessary to carry over a field operation.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Produce and Maintain an efficient system for the tracking of Equipment Usage, Inventory Control and Equipment Upgrades required or planned
- Ensure all current operating contracts are supported, and that the chain of support for any equipment/software problems they may encounter is in place and being implemented.
- Supply, in accordance with company reporting systems, monthly reports allowing efficient communication and accurate information pertaining to Inventory, purchases and equipment supply.
- Communicate effectively with both field operations and the regional service Supervisor through regular meetings / emails / telephone conversations, updating procedures and releasing information in a timely manner.
- Research / Development and Assist with technical feedback from trials of new techniques and activities in order to increase the local market and stay ahead of competition.
- Perform maintenance and or troubleshoot while in the field, communicate any needs resulting from these activities through the respective channels to the Local and Region Offices as required.
- Organizes all Technician Team Members daily roles and duties as per location demands
- Reports inventory and asset issues to R&M Supervisor
- Supply the Regional Technical Support with all necessary operational reports including Failure / Non-Conformance Reports, Inventory checks, and Engineer Visit status reports.
- Ensure all necessary documents are distributed for the optimum communication of Equipment
- Operating Procedures to local management and field crews. These may be in the form of Manuals, Checklists, Procedures etc
- Verify local field personnel competence levels with respect to equipment operation and maintenance, recommend training, and ensure performance evaluations of employees.
- Identify and report potential personnel problems and system anomalies.
- Assist in updating training records, experience etc. Coordinate with the Regional Technical Support Supervisor.
- Ensure the highest standard of quality assurance is applied for installation and service of equipment. Ensure these standards are maintained through all aspects of the operation, from refurbishment and restocking through to routine maintenance and repair
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- Minimally 3-4+ years related experience
- High School diploma (or Secondary School Diploma or equivalent) as minimum.
- Preferred 2 years College degree
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.