Job Description WTS Energy is seeking to hire Master for one of its client who is a reputed Marine service contractor. Location: Worlwide however primary location will be Abu Dhabi. Responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise / Execute Rig/Barge move operations and submit move report upon completion.
- Review ,establish and implement marine Rig move procedures for rigs and barges required for related drilling projects and operations.
- Maintain high priority for HSE issues and ensure full implementation of HSE management of contractors, by ensuring inspections on barges rigs and marine spreadunder purview, and address promptly issues requiring attention.
- Establish related specifications for rigs and barges including marine services, such as navigational aids, mooring equipment's, underwater surveys, diving activities and seismic surveys.
- Prepare the Scope of Work and review technical evaluation for all marine related ITT's.
- Provide marine technical advice to project team, for drilling operations.
- Carry out, review and participate in marine Risk Assessments.
- Develop, review and implement the Marine Standard and Regulations for vessels, jack up barges and rigs .
- Assist in preparation studies, business case and data analysis as required
- Participate with the interface team in order to meet set targets / KPI's.
- Assist in the development, implementation and coordination of project interface management plans.
- Assist in developing and preparing interface processes, procedures and systems to manage Logistics services and activities for Rig/Barge move operations.
- Participate in the regular inspection of marine vessels ,barges and rigs to ensure compliance with Company's standard and contractual obligation.
- Prepare reports and statistics.
- Participate in incident/accident investigation task force.
- Prepare anchor handling patterns in line with OPCO and HSE procedures.
- Assist and support marine duty officers during emergency involving firefighting, anti-pollution, search and rescue operations.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.