SPEMOCEAN PTE LTD is a labour force solution to obtain and deliver the top-notch talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the exceptional needs of our clients.
Recruitment & Operation Consultant
- Recruit and Identify top talents and candidates (Recruit, interview, evaluate)
- Qualify candidates through interviews (Phone / Face to Face), screening, and reference checks
- Ensure candidates are equipped with the relevant requirements (medical, competence certificate/qualification documents)
- Manage recruitment projects
- Receive and understand job requests from clients
- Prepare documents such as Employment Contracts, Letter of Appointment etc
- Assist in travel arrangement of the mobilization and demobilization of the seafarers, including visa application, Air/Ferry/Land Tickets etc.
- Give regular sales reports and updates to the management
- Assists on operational matters
- Maintenance of proper filing system for efficient tracking and easy reference of records
- Ability to handle sensitive / highly confidential information professionally.
- Support, uphold and enforce all Company policies and regulations.
- Undertake any ad-hoc admin projects/duties as required from Management
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in any discipline
- Able to work independently and as a team. Self-motivated and resourceful individual
- Meticulous, pro-active with a positive attitude, and willingness to learn
- Good planning and Organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work well with others in a fast-paced working environment
- Outgoing and sociable, must not be afraid of cold calling
- High ethical standards and able to uphold confidentiality
- Good HR acumen, including problem-solving skills, critical thinking abilities, project management abilities
- Able to handle tight deadlines, stress, and multitask
- Well-versed in English and Mandarin (Written and Spoken)
If you love challenges and are currently looking to grow exponentially, we want you!!
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.