Would you like to learn about customer engagement?Do you enjoy networking with a wide range of people?Join our Sales and Commercial teamThe Sales and Commercial Development program offers exceptional experiences in sales, sales operations, deal enablement and marketing. Learn about our customers and full-stream product and service capability industry, while making valuable contributions to the organization. The program is due to start in January 2022 - please apply before the 31st October 2021 to be considered.Take your career to the next levelThe Baker Hughes Early Career Program in Sales and Commercial inspires and guides recent college graduates through career-shaping experiences. You will be networking internationally and working with colleagues across the world, solving critical business challenges. Learning about customer-engagement, negotiation and business acumen, you will take your career to the next step!As part of this program, you will be responsible for:
- Working on various sales or commercial assignments, from customer-facing sales roles to product management or marketing.
- Participating in career development and formal training, receiving coaching and mentoring.
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers and interacting with global business leaders
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Participating in international experiences and assignments
- Have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Mechanics, Economics, Business or Marketing from an accredited university
- Have a maximum of 3 years post Bachelor's degree experience
- Have a cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and have effective communication skills
- Be geographically mobile (locations vary)
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying without company sponsorship.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, and the ability to build relationships and network across all levels
- Show a strong aptitude for and an innovative approach to sales and marketing techniques.
- Be enthusiastic about working in a challenging, fast-paced environment, with a customer-centric approach
- For us flexibility works both ways, depending on your assignment rotation there maybe occasions where you will be able to work remotely
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Baker Hughes serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production.