Electro Mechanical Technician- Artificial Lift
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Join our Artificial Lift team
At Baker Hughes our purpose is clear. We take energy forward making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Artificial Lift Systems is a product lines in the Baker Hughes portfolio, providing pumping systems to both the Oil and Gas and Geothermal market.
Partner with the best
Test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies. Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment. Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
As an Electro-Mechanical Technician- Artificial Lift, you will be responsible for:
- Being responsible for the maintenance, testing, repair of electronic assemblies used for Directional Drilling of Oil wells
- Completing all required documentation on failure analysis and required repairs
- Reading and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices
- Performing all the activities, under the Quality and Safety standards that the Company demands.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Technical diploma, Associates degree or minimum 2 YRS relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive).
- Have Knowledge of specific products (Electrical and Electronic).
- Be fluent in English
- Be able to read, interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly copies, and parts lists
- Have skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Standard working schedule supporting the clients needs
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Baker Hughes serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production.
Certified Solidworks Essentials Bilal Consultancy Limited EnglandAED 963
AED 1,345Duration: 3 - 5 Weeks
Motorbike Repairing and Maintenance Diploma Apex LearningAED 72
AED 1,616Duration: Upto 3 Hours