Application Engineer - Surface Pressure Control
Would you enjoy designing innovative energy products?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Do you enjoy creating innovative technical solutions?
Join our Team!
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and surface-pressure capabilities are industry-leading and commercially innovative.
Partner with the best
At Baker Hughes, you will be leading by doing, gaining real-world experience. You'll work on crucial, complex projects.
As a Lead Engineer - Applications - Surface Pressure Control , you will be responsible for:
• Supporting a global Application Engineering organization in the pursuit of new business and maintaining existing business of Surface Pressure Control (Surface Wellhead and Tree) product.
• Developing Surface Wellhead and Tree technical solutions which fit the needs of the client while emphasizing proven technologies and existing solutions.
• Preparing proposal designs, drawings, Bill of Material, technical writeups, and calculations to meet customer RFQ/tender requirement, including preparing technical clarifications list and estimating engineering cost, time and resources.
• Ensuring Application Engineering deliverables are completed within the agreed timeline to meet the RFQ/tender bid submission deadline.
• Supporting sales project, including participation in client facing activities (presentation, review, and communication).
• Leading analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
• Delivering products as part of a team, working on cross functional teams.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have a bachelor degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
• Have a minimum 6 years of experience in Engineering for Surface Pressure Control (Surface Wellhead and Tree) equipment.
• Have good oral and written communication skills
• Have interpersonal and leadership skills
• Have the Ability to influence others and lead small teams & initiatives
• Have the ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Baker Hughes serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production.
MATLAB Simulink Study 365AED 95
AED 955Duration: 1 Hour
Basics of Electrical Substations Study 365AED 95
AED 955Duration: 4 Hours
Autodesk Fusion 360 Exceed MediaAED 4,386
AED 5,482Duration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom