Are you an engineer with a commercial focus?Would you love to design the future of energy products?Join our customer focused teamOur Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize extraction, production and processing of energy. We work with customers to reduce carbon footprint and pioneer the digital transformation of energy industry. Our sales team play a strategic role in building customer relationships and creating new sales opportunities.Partner with the bestAs an Application Engineer, you'll own the project of a centrifugal pump control activity, leading common global processes for projects implementation. You'll manage activities to better understand or ultimately meet the expectations of the customer. You'll show comprehensive in-depth understanding of complex and highly technical concepts and principles in the own part of the function.As a Centrifugal Pump Application Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Managing preparation and negotiation of BH technical proposal, being responsible for the estimation of the budget associated with the proposed solution
- Leading the definition of technical analysis of client need: definition and optimization of the products, scope, schedule, industrial scheme and cost.
- Providing technical expertise and solutions (configuration, performance estimation, economics) as part of the requisition process while interfacing with the commercial team.
- Leading the technical negotiation, coordinating with supporting functions and attending to meeting/presentation with customer
- Applying product and quality policies, addressing and mitigating any risks as per BH procedures
- Communicating across BH organization, presenting to senior leaders in specific technical space on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
- Have a BSc in Mechanical Engineering fields with experience in Application Engineering, Product management or Customer Service
- Demonstrate previous experience in Centrifugal Pump or Centrifugal Compressors is also preferred
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and non-verbal communication skills for preparing proposals, conducting meetings, answering sales/customer questions and writing/explaining technical aspects
- Be able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills along with interpersonal and leadership skills
- Be happy to travel both to regional and international locations to work with customers on site
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and have excellent all-round communication skills
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.