FIELD SPEC GEN - WLEAre you looking for a new challenge?Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?Join our Wireline TeamOur Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Wireline Services team arrange technical expertise to meet our client expectation. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.Partner with the bestIn this role you will be responsible for Representing Customer and drill crew on location.As a FIELD SPEC GEN - WLE you will be responsible for
- Determining and developing resolution to an assortment of problems encountered at the wellsite of moderately complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Responsible for the minor maintenance of equipment and assisting in actuating the completions equipment
- Executing all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations
- Managing Well Operations
- Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals
- Performs other related duties as required
- Promoting and maintains good customer relations
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Fuel your passion
- Have a High school diploma or equivalent (With Minimum of 7 years of experience )
- Industry experience and product line training required
- General knowledge of basic oil and gas industry
- Communicate with various clients and must have good customer service skills
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Baker Hughes serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production.