Job Description WTS Energy is seeking to hire Electrical Project Coordinator for one of its client who is a reputed Engienering company for Oil and Gas and Energy industry.Location: DubaiThe electrical project coordinator is responsible for all E&I activities within a project, from tender to final testing and customer handover (including surveys, BOM preparation, technical queries, procurement, offsite installations and supporting projects remotely from the Dubai office). Key Responsibilities: Under the Supervision of the Electrical Manager the Electrical Project Coordinator will perform the following activities: • Offer/Bid Preparation o Participate in 'Project Kick-Off Meetings" to determine project requirements. o Attend surveys onshore/offshore to define scopes where required o Understand client's requirements from a technical, schedule and budget perspective. o Liaise with Suppliers and Sub Contractors to ensure quotations are received promptly, and required technical requirements are followed. o Prepare estimation files and client offers using company templates and methods • Project Execution o Commercial / Client Follow-Up • Planning and Scheduling: Preparation and maintenance of project schedule.Work with the Project Manager to define resources and budgets for on-time project delivery. Key milestones are identified and tracked. • Client follow-up:Regular planned follow-up with client throughout project. Preparation of update documents: Action Register, Commercial Summary, Project Schedule, Project Dashboard. • Intermittent commercial summaries for installation, to review performance against budget. • Ensure invoicing is done on time as per agreed payment terms o Engineering • Understand technical, Engineering and Design requirements for all scopes.
- Preform detailed electrical design, sizing and calculations, and verify design done by others
- Assist in the development of in-house manuals and procedures, and provide ideas to standardise and improve the overall performance
- Assist in the coaching and training of junior electrical team members
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Good understanding of Engineering and Oil and Gas related technical requirements
- Experience and understanding of IEC Offshore Installation Standards and Oil & Gas electrical installation requirements onboard fixed or floating vessels.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation Official Exam 1TRAININGAED 977
AED 6,636Duration: Upto 1 Hours
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 1 Hour