· Responsible for assisting the Quality Head - Offshore in implementing the Construction Surveillance Program, and for ensuring the effective implementation of Contractor's Quality Management System, at Contractors Fabrication Yard (QCON)
· Providing continual communication, coordination and advice to the Quality Head - Offshore and Yard Fabrication team on project fabrication quality issues and the quality performance of the EPCOL Contractor, Subcontractors and Vendors.
· Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
· Additional quality, welding or NDE inspection related qualifications
Knowledge and/or Experience
· Minimum of 10 years broad experience in execution of major oil & gas projects, including at least 5 years involvement in the construction of major offshore production facilities.
· Minimum of 8 years experience in a supervisory capacity of quality or inspection
· Minimum five years experience working in fabrication yards in Middle East
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Oil and Gas Services
Sigma Bundle Yellow, Green, Black Belt Study 365AED 463
AED 3,110Duration: Upto 80 Hours
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt GreyCampusAED 661Duration: 5 Hours