CastleBranch is looking for a Communication Specialist to join our Communications Team. As a Communication Specialist you will be a strategic thinker with a meticulous attention to detail, work well under pressure, and meet all deadlines. In this role you will be responsible to provide weekly status on all communication related projects, manage all internal and external communication of the company, and assist in lead generation and mass marketing initiatives through a strategic level.PERKS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- 40hrs/ week with opportunity for overtime
- Paid Training and Competitive wages based on Tier structure
- AWESOME BENEFITS: Full Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Tenure based PTO accrual/ Life Insurance/ Long Term & Short Term Disability/ Paid holidays/ 401K with 3% Match!!!
- Employee Referral Bonus with no cap
- Advancement Opportunities
- Continuing Education and Cross Training opportunities within the Organization
- Assists Director of Communications and others throughout the company as marketing and communication campaigns are developed, executed and analyzed.
- Assists in development and coordinates the development and production of sales, marketing, point-of-sale and other marketing and communication materials, as needed.
- Assists in development and coordinates various advertising schedules and placement.
- Works with Sales to plan and execute pre and post trade show marketing efforts as well as marketing tactics and materials for the shows.
- Responsible to track and report invoices and expenses against communication budget.
- Provides monthly reports to Director of Communications regarding performance versus budget with analysis and perspective.
- Responsible for tracking feedback and successes of marketing campaigns through multiple sources and various reports.
- Helps prepare involvement in community organizations and events.
- Provide weekly reports on status of all projects, including progress to deadline, risks, measurements, analysis and recommendations for projects including by not limited to press releases, email campaigns, social media campaigns, website statistics, etc.
- Manage library of comms/marketing materials and organize so individuals throughout the company can access materials following simple logic
- Assist with lead-gen and mass marketing initiatives, including helping to clean email lists, run opt-in campaigns, and find new leads based on strategic goals and objectives.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in a marketing or communications (preferred)
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training.
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Experience in Marketing software, email software
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
American Sign Language Alpha AcademyAED 76
AED 1,543Duration: Upto 3 Hours
Communication Skills Diploma Lead AcademyAED 45
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 1 Hour