At Grand Circus (GC), we educate people in coding and other skills that lead to high-growth careers, and we do it through intensive bootcamp-style training. We’re a dynamic, mission-driven team that loves the impact we’re having on student’s lives and the communities we live in.*We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Operations Coordinator to support the next phase of growth in our core Michigan market and a growing national footprint. This role requires an ability to move quickly with strong attention to detail. If you love working with digital marketing platforms to launch and manage campaigns, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and learning from data, this is the role for you!What will you be doing?
- Set up, launch, and optimize marketing campaigns and automations within HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Ads, Facebook, and LinkedIn, among other platforms, recruiting prospective students & employers as well as engaging Grand Circus alumni.
- Publish content through Grand Circus websites, social media, email marketing, and other platforms.
- Coordinate development of creative assets by staff, freelancers, and agency partners.
- As needed, write copy and develop/modify graphic assets.
- Report on student recruitment KPIs and other audience insights to the Director of Marketing and Growth Team.
- Monitor tracking across digital platforms to ensure proper funnel and KPI reporting. Coordinate with HubSpot and Salesforce administrators to update integrations as needed.
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Prior experience with email marketing and social media, paid search & social advertising, as well as reporting tools
- (Preferred) Experience working in a CRM environment, with platforms such as HubSpot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or Pardot
- (Preferred) Experience with WordPress or similar website content management systems
- Ability to write copy as well as design basic marketing collateral using tools such as Canva or Adobe Photoshop
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Unlimited vacation days
- Access to a sweet list of Rock Family of Companies perks and discounts
- A work environment that was rated #4 on Crain’s Cool Places to Work
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Digital Marketing Diploma New Skills AcademyAED 88
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 15 Hours
Marketing For Authors Queen Mary AcademyAED 50
AED 955Duration: Upto 1 Hour