· Review the daily intake of products into the Inventory and ensure accurate pricing and quantity of goods received· Control the stores by ensuring accuracy of inventory and stock control and the pricing of good received.· Alert Management of slow-moving goods and goods nearing expiry dates to reduce waste and alter product purchasing to accommodate.· Monitor production process and report wastage and mismanagement of materials· Manage cost reporting on a weekly basis· Research potential vendors· Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers· Assist in negotiating contract terms of agreement and pricing· Track orders and ensure timely delivery· Review quality of purchased products· Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases· Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices· Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses· Record purchase invoices· Prepare payments to suppliers· Monitor Cash collection and cash deposits, Manage Banking· Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed· Attend finance meetings, as required.· Maintain good communication and working relationships with all department.· Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storageQualifications: · Candidate must have a valid QID and transferable Visa· Must be inside the country (Qatar)· Can join immediately by obtaining NOC· Proven work experience as a Purchasing officer, Cost controlling officer in the restaurant/hotel/food industry.· Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating, and liaising with vendors)· Experience in inventory control and loss prevention· Hands-on experience with purchasing and inventory management software· Understanding of supply chain procedures· Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses.· Negotiation skills· Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills· Strong organizational skills· Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers.· Relevant degree, in Finance/Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution.· Willingness to work on required schedules to complete the task (Day/Night)Requirements:
- Partly Qualified ICWA, CMA or Graduate from a reputed university.
- Must have 4-5 Years experience in F&B Industry or Centralised kitchen.
- Must be very good in Excel.
- Locally available to join shortly.
- Must Have dealt with cost methodology, process costing, batch costing.
- Must have experience in inventory control, waste analysis, variance analysis.
- Prior experience in cost optimisation plan, savings plan and purchase control.
- Acquainted with accounting procedures and cost reportings.
- Finance or Cost Controller: 3 years (Preferred)
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Budgets and Financial Reports Alpha AcademyAED 51
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 11 Hours
Making Budget & Forecast Course CentralAED 51
AED 514Duration: Upto 2 Hours