Our client, world's largest liquefied natural gas company, is urgently looking for a "Process Specialist" willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:Terms and ConditionsWork hours per day: 10hrs./dayWorkdays per Week: 6 days/weekWorkday per Month: 26 days/monthContract Duration: 27 MonthsCurrent Location: Qatar OnshoreContract Start Date: ASAPKey Job AccountabilitiesKey Result Areas:
- Identify and develop Process Engineering & Optimization opportunities (Financial/Reliability/ SHE/Regulatory driven) for continuous improvement, utilizing best engineering practices and international standards to deliver project objectives.
- Perform all Process Engineering activities and develop deliverables using engineering tools (engineering software) to meet agreed project deliverables, schedule and costs.
- Provide Process Engineering inputs and technical support throughout Project Life Cycle (Pre-FEED/FEED/Detail Design stages) ensuring timely solutions to problems, to provide a flawless project execution.
- Perform economic/financial evaluation of all feasibility studies and opportunities to optimize project deliverables.
- Accountable for ensuring execution of work is technically aligned and in compliance with COMPANY Operations, Policies, Standards of Business Conduct and COMPANY Project Management System (PMS).
- Participate in Safety Workshops, Cold Eye Reviews and Value Improvement Workshops, as required.
- Review & validate all Process Engineering documents (drawings/datasheets/philosophies/ specifications etc.) produced by vendors, contractors and consultants to ensure alignment with project specifications and Company standards.
- Support the development and utilization of Call-off Technical & Supply Services Contracts with licensors/vendors to ensure optimal costs while meeting project deliverables.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of Process Engineering to ensure effective project delivery.
- Bachelor of Science, in Chemical Engineering.
- 8 years' experience of Facilities/Process Engineering in a major project environment with a broad knowledge of engineering execution including design standards, specifications, codes, safety criteria, offshore facilities design, construction and operations.
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Strong organizational, planning and coordination skills.
- Strong technical, prioritization and management skills.
- Good communication, influencing and interface skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Lotus Notes, etc.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.