We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Qatar for a:
PROJECT CONTROL ENGINEER
Determine Project Objectives
Working with the Project Controls Manager, the Project Control Engineer will have to determine the project objectives and contribute to the development of a comprehensive project plan.
He/She will work with the cost controller and support the PCM with the budgeting and cost management of the project. Interfacing with the Engineering, Procurement, Construction Departments, he/she will develop and maintain a detailed cost control system. He/She will regularly perform analytical reviews and checks of cost reporting documentation, and present cost status and forecast updates.
The Project Control Engineer will work with the Planning Engineer. He/She will analyze, evaluate and forecast the current project status against the baseline schedule, assessing the impacts of design or construction changes to the schedule.
He/She will coordinate the collecting, analyzing, and reporting of project cost and schedule control information to ensure overall project status is assessed, potential problem areas are identified. He/She will manage the reports to be submitted to the Client.
He/She will supervise the documentation system in place, working with the Lead Document Controller.
· Ability to develop and maintain detailed schedules, ensure adherence to quality standards and maintain policies and procedures
· Strong cost reporting skills and techniques
· Experience in the identification, monitoring and reporting of project risks
· Ability to develop and update schedules, create reports and provide analysis using Microsoft Project and Primavera.
· Demonstrated leadership skills
· A highly motivated team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
SPIE OIL & Gas Services
Building Surveyor Coaching Neutron SkillsAED 44
AED 1,102Duration: Upto 4 Hours
Basics of Electrical Substations Study 365AED 96
AED 955Duration: 4 Hours