Head of Civil & Structural Engineering
- Oversees Civil/Structural engineering discipline during FEED phase and future EPC phase, in covering all aspects of civil/structural design to ensure technical objectives are met within the approved scope, budget and schedule.
- Ensures that technical requirements (such as project specifications, data sheets, procedures, etc.) developed during FEED and EPC phases fully comply with project requirements.
- Provides clear guidance to the FEED and future EPC contractors and facilitate resolution of technical issues to complete civil/structural engineering activities to meet project objectives and milestones.
- Provides engineering surveillance on FEED and future EPC civil/structural deliverables.
- Monitors discipline schedule and progress.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Provides leadership, coaching and guidance to the FEED and EPC contractors.
- Demonstrates visible safety program leadership.
- Plans and schedules work (short term and long term) and ensure execution of work per plan.
- Maintains design integrity and quality requirements through the management of change and specification deviation processes.
- Maintains full project chronology of civil and structural engineering design revisions (including cause / effect data), for use in contract administration.
- Ensures issuance of high quality deliverables on schedule.
- Successfully executes information management requirements throughout project life.
- Applies and captures lessons learned related to project engineering activities.
- Engages resources outside the PMT on a timely basis to resolve engineering issues.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 2 Hours
Online Multi-Business Diploma Queen Mary AcademyAED 51
AED 955Duration: Upto 2 Hours