Job Title: Smart Plant System Administrator Job Type: Contract / 24 Months Job start date: Immediate Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees the Contractor's development of the SMARTPLANT SUITE Database and SMART PLANT foundation and ensure compliance to Project and Company procedures, specifications and standards. Provides guidance to the contractor to promote compliance.
- Supports NFXP Offshore Engineering Manager in monitoring the contractor's progress on delivery of the required database and Smart plant Suite.
- Ensures Contractors Smart plant suite is fully functional and used for the preparation of Project deliverables.
- Ensure management of Tags and attributes are as per Company requirements.
- Ensures Use of SMARTPLANT suite throughout EPC and handover database is fully functional according to Company procedures.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.