Job Title: Process Engineering Lead
Job Type: Contract / 24 Months
Job start date: Immediate
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Leads the Process Engineering activities to ensure that the Contractor's Process Engineering, Offshore Topsides Facilities Engineering, comply with the Contract requirements including codes and standards. Provide guidance to the Contractor to promote compliance.
2. Leads the development of Contractors Process Engineering deliverables such as Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) and Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs); Line list, Datasheets, Technical reports and calculations.
3. Plans and schedules the Process engineering deliverables to enable efficient project execution, ensuring technical alignment and compliance with Qatargas operational policies, standards of business conduct and project management system.
4. Leads key design workshop and ensure that Process design recommendations are correctly implemented and actions closed before the end of EPCI (Lessons Learned, Value Engineering, HAZID,HAZOP, SIL, LOPA, engineering criticality assessment, etc.).
5. Supervises the Engineering interface between other Topsides engineering disciplines, Onshore Facilities (Offshore scope) and Pipeline engineering and the following teams: Operations, Drilling, Well Management, the Jacket, the pipelines from the Topsides perspective.
6. Supports NFXP Offshore Engineering Manager in monitoring the Contractor's progress on delivery of the required documents in the Process Engineering of Topsides and Pipeline disciplines.
7. Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts with respect to the disciplines involved in delivery of the Process Engineering related to Topsides and Pipelines Engineering, and ensures endorsement of Process Technical deviations to Company specifications when required.
8. Ensure compliance with management of change procedures for changes in the Contractors design or deviations from the Company directives.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas , Petrochemical And chemical Plant
Car Maintenance Diploma John AcademyAED 76
AED 1,102Duration: Upto 8 Hours
Landscape Photography Level 3 Diploma Course GateAED 50
AED 555Duration: Upto 4 Hours